Make a donation to keep our seniors happier and healthier in our community.Your contributionenablesus to become actively involvedininitiatives that encourageseniorsto remain engaged in their communities. This enhances the wellbeing of everyone in Queens County.
We value diversity, embrace change and look toward a positive future for the aged in the region. But to achieve our goals we need your support.
Make a one-time donation, or better yet, sign up for monthly contributions. We are a registered charity and issue receipts for all donations. Help us be a strong voice advocating for the best quality of life for our seniors. Consider it giving back to those who have given us so much.
Donate now via CanadaHelps.org
Queens Care Society acts as an advocate for seniors’ issues. We speak with integrity, credibility and professionalism. We aim to take the lead on issues that improve the lives of seniors in our community, demonstrating compassion for them and giving them voice. Our desire is to create collaborations and partnerships between appropriate organizations, helping to navigating the maze of regulations and bureaucracy to ensure the best for our seniors.
Our vision is summed up in the following four goals, and how we intend on reaching them:
Goal 1: Enhance Seniors Lifestyles
- Consider the whole person when advocating on behalf of seniors
- Identify opportunities based on professional input within the spectrum of wellness and health
Goal 2: Continual Education
- Be informed and up-to-date with current and future issues and opportunities
Goal 3: Encourage Networking
- Enable networking among regulating bodies, health and home support, local constituents and community constituents
Goal 4: Advocate for Infrastructure
- Identify and help create appropriate living based on social and economic realities
- Immediately focus on three core items: transportation, housing and networks